Project: 200-Man Camp Construction in Western Africa
Location: Western Africa
Value: US $5.7 million
Duration: 5.5 Months
CADG was engaged to provide horizontal and construction works for a 200-man camp as part of efforts to promote stability and security in Western Africa.
Our job scope included:
- Soil evaluation, topographical survey, earthworks and grading.
- Clearing of vegetation and sub-grade preparation consisting of leveling, gravelling and compacting works.
- Stabilized Laterite works.
- The construction of concrete helipad, recreational grounds, shelter/bunker and ammunition store.
- The construction of storm water drainage, security and access control.
- The supply and distribution works of electrical, water, information and communication services.
For this project the provisions for water and sanitation services included recycled water for toilet flushing and waste water systems. Our experience of working in remote locations was fundamental in the success of this project.